- Assisting the Chef de Cuisine and replacing him/her if necessary.
- Administration of the orders and the goods in collaboration with the Chef, Restaurant Manager and Purchasing Manager.
- Managing a team of 15 people minimum.
- Supervising and attending the buffets respecting Club Med standards and applying hygiene and safety procedures
- Availability and international mobility from 12 months minimum
- Diploma in Culinary arts or similar certification compulsory
- Relevant background with management experience mandatory
- Skills for both hot and cold buffets (catering)
- Fluent in English is neccesary
- Good inter-personal skills
Seasonal contract with salary adapted to skills and experience. Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med and other advantages connected with Club Mediterranée. Possibility to advance to a position as Chef de Cuisine.