Club Med is 15,000 employees, more than 100 different nationalities, more than 30 languages spoken, more than 300 professions represented, 75 villages in the most beautiful location in the world and offices in more than 40 countries.
The inventor of the holiday Club concept, Club Med is now the world leader in all-inclusive, upscale, convivial and multicultural holidays.
Present in 5 continents, its organisation is decentralised and structured into 7 Business Units (BUs): :
- Europe-Africa Villages (head office in Lyon, France);
- France, Belgium & Switzerland (head office in Paris, France);
- New Markets in Europe-Africa (head office in Paris, France);
- North America (head office in Miami, Florida, USA)
- Latin America (head office in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil);
- Greater China (head office in Shanghai, China);
- East and South Asia & Pacific (head office in Singapore);
Key Figures 2011
World specialist in upscale, friendly, multicultural all-inclusive holidays, Club Med continues to grow on 4 continents and conquer an upscale, international clientele.
- €1,423 million in revenue (55% of them outside France)
- 14,000 GOs of 100 different nationalities
- 71 villages around the world
- Operations in 25 countries
- 1.2 million clients
Within 4 years, the % of 4T and 5T customers increased from 45% to 65%
Since 2004, Club Med is commited to an upscale repositioning strategy to meet the expectations of customers looking for exceptional holidays, through a reviewed range
Club Med's head office is in Paris (France). The Club Méditerranée group is managed since 2002 by Henri Giscard d'Estaing, its Chief Executive Officer. The company is listed on the Paris stock exchange.